2011年5月30日星期一

Said I love virus

Said I love virus

When we were like two pieces of chewing gum when you find it difficult to tear apart, I think it is love. Those days, my this happiness ready. Colleagues said I had the virus, and also was severe, but roommates Xiang Siqi reminded me, "you must love this man, before to love him, otherwise he may become so in the future so that you cannot stand!" Emotions, has always been a sensible conservative thought to align, she said, but I have to reflect on our feelings. How much I like this man? and how much he really likes me?
There is one thing that nags at me.
That, we go to Shenzhen, Gongming town visiting the night market, when you go to a small stall, universal glue on my feet like viscosity, could go still further. Because I see what their ideal has for a long time, a beautiful taomu Combs. The climate is very dry in autumn, coupled with the work environment in which I am prone to static electricity, therefore, when I wake up and comb my hair, hair will often "float, as acting as possible, as long as the slightly windy at work, becomes a top head, hair due to electrostatic repulsion can hardly convinced. If you have a good taomu comb, tease hair is not static, and hair combed neatly. Therefore, I stand there absolutely no meaning to go, eyes exposed are reluctantly, but Xu Diyang Where ignorance is bliss, it's folly to be wise. Finally, I watched the last comb was bought by others taomu. At that time, I simply hate SB. to death him!
To be honest, I'm not a mundane girl, so I had never expected what Xu Diyang can send me an expensive gift, I am a vain girl. Who knows me, that I worry; who knows me not, that to he. Not understand what all his life, I have been longing is so small as things actually. In fact, I just wanted to take the taomu send me a comb, combed his hair neatly every day, this comb every inch of my hair taomu represents his love to me!

I really can't judge Xu Diyang love don't love me. So, I chose to wait, give love to destiny to master.

Since then, I started deliberately shrinking cool craze in his heart, refuses to let her in front of him too much flattered, too many happiness and sweet. In association with Xu Diyang next, I firmly carrying out the thought to align warned me of the golden rule: to conquer the hearts of men, there should be the ability to demonstrate to him neither hot nor cold, not far from the near and keep SB at a respectful distance.
In this way, after a month, I and between the Xu Diyang distance, but beauty is gone. Xu Diyang suddenly cooled down a lot to me, perhaps the keep SB at a respectful distance have let him disheartened. My living from busy and back flat. As the short-lived romances like static, when I came here by surprise, and it came without a. My love is like a fairy tale of the Crystal shoes, in the morning completely disappear, all only stay in my memory. Although I work with Xu Diyang a clothing factory, with each other only a few steps away, but I have no courage to face him, afraid to face up to the contradictions that exist between us. I was like a flying bird a bit tired, just would like to live in the beautiful area in the memory.
interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoes
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论